Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
LOL My DH was just looking online at their job openings there in Meridian/ Sara Lee. Pieces of metal? I'm guessing a piece of machinery broke and got into the bread?
God Bless,
Michele

·
Premium Member
24,573 Posts
Well, this could be considered buying local for us here in MS! And one of the recalled brands is what I always buy. Drats...we're out of bread and the other brands have HFCS in them.

·
Premium Member
819 Posts
I just make my own. After the tainted wheat gluten in the animal feed I didn't feel safe buying bread so I started making my own. My flours and wheat gluten come out of Montana.

Sherry in GA

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
so the filter doesnt like the word "Mississippi"...oh nevermind...I just realized that it got misspelled and the filter didnt like Mi ssi ppi ssi....

I heard about the recall today on the radio....I dont buy SaraLee bread....I think the last bread I bought was Wonder Iron Kids....

Rachel

·
Registered
11,076 Posts
Send that high dollar bread to me for consumption.

I've got a metal detector that would sound off over the tiniest flake of metal. Eat that loaf, toss that one, etc.

·
If I need a Shelter
21,532 Posts
I lost a Pocket Knife it a batch of Dough one time.Started using a Big Corn Knife then.But one time I lost one of them,it was easy to find considering what the cutter did every time it cut through that knife. :rolleyes:

big rockpile

1 - 9 of 9 Posts