4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night:

and this morning:

·
Premium Member
6,374 Posts
Baby Goldens! *swoon*
I demand frequent updates. Demand, d'you hear? *shakes fist* Omigosh they are so pudgy and eensy...

·
Pook's Hollow
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, there's only one female - and I'm not planning any State-side trips any time soon. Sorry!

I was hoping to hit Boston around Mother's Day, for Morris Dancing, but I have about three goats due to kid right about then, so that's a no-go for this year. Oh well.

Ok, we'll do frequent updates - they are adorable, just like their mother. She's the sweetest dog. She's the one that was locked in a closet and beaten for her first year of life :flame: but you'd never know it by her behaviour. Happy, happy, joy, joy - that's Sadie! :D

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Awwwwwwwww..........

How Adorable! There isn't much better that cuddling a baby puppy, listening to those little sounds they make.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Baby Goldens! *swoon*
I demand frequent updates. Demand, d'you hear? *shakes fist* Omigosh they are so pudgy and eensy...
TOO FUNNY!!!!!:rotfl:
She's the sweetest dog. She's the one that was locked in a closet and beaten for her first year of life :flame: but you'd never know it by her behaviour. Happy, happy, joy, joy - that's Sadie! :D
Some people are just a waste of breath!!!!!!!! :flame: I really wish people like that could receive the same punishment that they instill on these poor defenseless animals that look to us for their basic needs and for love of which they give unconditionally. But it would be "inhumane" to treat a human like that wouldn't it? What a double standard we have in society. I am not saying that animals and people are equal, but kindness or abuse is the same no matter who or what you are. :soap:

She is so beautiful and are you able to register her pups? Sniff deep that puppy breath for all of us. Puppy breath-- the smell of heaven on earth.

·
Pook's Hollow
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She is so beautiful and are you able to register her pups?
No, she isn't papered (that we know of -no tattoos) and the father is "that danged white dog from up the road". :D

It's nursing time - lots of little squeaks, grunts and snuffles. :angel: They've darkened up considerably around their muzzles and pawpads. Sadie is more relaxed and comes out for some "mom" attention and runs down the driveway. She's very alert to their sounds though, and is back in a flash if she hears them. Such a good mom.

·
Registered
24,108 Posts
I don't know how I missed these pics! They are darling :) Sadie looks like she is going to be a real good mama...Congrats :) !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts