Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am fairly new here, but I really enjoy this forum.
I am sad today because my dog Zeus died. He was 10 years old. He was hanging out with the neighbors dog, a dog he grew up with, basically, and attacked him. They couldn't get Zeus off of Harley, even pouring cold water on them (they were under the neighbors porch) or firing warning shots. Charlie (our neighbor) finally tried to shoot over Zeus' head, but hit him in the neck. He made to our creek and died. It really sucks because Zeus was a really good dog that I loved a lot. I do not know what got into him. The other dog, Harley, was in poor health anyways with congestive heart failure, but he made it through the attack. Now I only have 1 dog, Ruby, but she is a really good dog too.

·
Registered
24,108 Posts
I am so sorry you lost Zeus :( It sounds like you had a good many years with him cut short by a tragedy. I bet Ruby is sad too..you'll have to love her up and tell her what happened to Zeus. It's very hard to lose a family member...just get through it the best you can. So very sorry for you.

·
Premium Member
4,844 Posts
So sorry for your loss of Zeus. So glad you still have Ruby. I know when I've lost a dog in the past it made the pain a little easier when I still had another dog to love on. My thoughts and prayers are with you. So sorry you had to lose your dog like this.

·
Enabler!
3,865 Posts
Oh I am sorry that your dog died. Maybe the other dog due to his illness or meds was giving off a weird scent? Or acting weird to your dog?

Posting pictures:
www.photobucket.com
They have on the right hand side a place to upload your pictures. Find the one you want and upload it.
You can skip the Name tags.
Once your photo is there go to the bottom of the picture, they changed this now you actually have to have your cursor over the bottom area under the pic.
Click "IMG Code" Once you have copied the image code just paste it into your message.
You can hit preview post here to see if you did it right.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts