sad story/dairy sheep

Discussion in 'Sheep' started by kesoaps, Jan 25, 2005.

1. kesoaps

kesoaps Well-Known Member

Oh, what a horrible thing! I see there's a place to donate, I know I will. Hope everyone who reads this will pass the information along!

And Anna, I'm going to re-post this on the 'front page' here for folks to see as well, if you don't mind.

2. mawalla

mawalla Well-Known Member

So tragic! It brings tears to my eyes to think about those poor animals and how they suffered. And the owners ..... I know their hearts hurt.

3. Ross

Ross Moderator Staff Member Supporter

I swapped email with Steve years ago, he's a great person and put alot into his farm. Very sad indeed.

4. momanto

momanto SW FLORIDA HAPPYLAND

5. bridget

bridget Well-Known Member

It's all over the news up here. The Star Tribune reported yesterday that it was arson and the fire started in the part where the lambs were. :waa: There is a large reward for any info, let's hope somebody does the right thing.

6. kesoaps

kesoaps Well-Known Member

I read that they'd determined it was arson. Same article told about a nieghbor who was helping to get the lambs out when she felt something bump up against her leg. It was a newborn, umbilicle cord still attached. They've named her Esperanza, which means Hope...

7. luvrulz

luvrulz Well-Known Member Supporter

It's a week or so later...any news on who did this? It's unreal to think that someone would set fire to defenseless animals. How cruel is *that*?