Rumour control

Discussion in 'Survival & Emergency Preparedness' started by Blu3duk, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Blu3duk

Blu3duk Well-Known Member

OK so i dropped back by the forum, and my login still worked..... says ive been gone long enough that 7157 new posts have happened since my last visit..... probably no one remembers me from days of future past.... ok maybe a few.

So to quiet any gossip and do some rumour control, I have not yet met my demise..... and have been maintaining a somewhat different profile the past few years but staying in touch with a few of the HT folks on some social media sites other than here.

My family still prep, have tried a few new things and let some of those go but are better for the trying, still maintaining the old shop tools, and always acquiring new and new old hand tool here and there for practical use in the event of a collapse or disaster. I got into a hard rock mining operation last year trying to bring it online and learned a pile of data concerning chemicals useage, and governmental control that has increased over the past 10 years concerning those not so regulated before chemicals [easier to get a truckload of explosives sometimes than a few ounces of simple elemental testing chemicals now it seems like] but i have increased metal recovery knowledge and a smaller bank account ;-) Ive got my portable sawmill up for sale but all the offers on it been so lowball i can get more for scrap out of it nearly.... or at least parts....

I hope to visit in a more regular fashion than ive done, talked with an old friend about starting up another prep website and discouraged him for the time being, neither of us needing the stress of maintaining such for now, and trying to get him to come back out of the dark and visit here too.... if he dont already, his dad was a member 15 years ago or more as were some friends....

Anyhow, some of the threads look awesome, others appear humorous, whether intended as such or not just by the titles, I hope i can add to someones knowledge base a wee bit here and there and be of use.

William
    Idaho

2. COSunflower

COSunflower Country Girl Supporter

I remember you Blu3duc!!!!! Welcome back!!! So many people disappeared after the lastest "fall out" some time back that I just figured you were one of them. LOL!! Quite a few people are coming back - life happens and we get busy and side tracked for awhile.... Glad you are posting again!!!

3. AngieM2

AngieM2 Big Front Porch advocate Supporter

Hi William, nice to see you here. I'm barely here but great to see someone I really remember.

Wolf mom and COSunflower like this.
  4. CajunSunshine

CajunSunshine Joie de vivre!

Looking forward to your posts. We missed you and glad to know you are ok.

COSunflower and Wolf mom like this.
  5. SRSLADE

SRSLADE Well-Known Member

I remember you as well.

COSunflower likes this.
  6. Sanza

Sanza Crazy Canuck

I'm another member that used to visit every day but was soured by the fiasco a few years ago with a female on a power trip that will remain unnamed.
    I'm friends with Chuck and a couple other members on fb, but that's all I care to keep in touch with.

7. A.T. Hagan

A.T. Hagan Well-Known Member

Welcome back.

I've been gone a while as well, but have fairly recently come back myself.