Homesteading Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
341 - 360 of 527 Posts

·
Sock puppet reinstated
27,041 Posts
So, a temporary state is what determines ones worth for living?
Are you also in favor of amputation in cases of broken bones?
Are you in favor of taking by force blood or bone marrow from someone else for the health of another?

·
Administrator
21,021 Posts
You make some interesting points, but here it is again - from your perspective, pro-life individuals are attempting to decide whats best for women. Yet, from every single pro-life advocate I have ever spoken to, it is an attempt to decide whats best for a child who has no voice.
But I would still like to know what Pro Life opinion is correct? Is an IUD or any form of birth control okay, because some have said no IUD and others have indicated that abstinence is the only suitable birth control.

Is the Plan B pill okay, because we are getting conflicting opinions on that.

Is abortion okay if the woman’s health in danger and should dad have power of veto? Some seem to indicate that even when the woman’s health is at risk, abortion should only be performed up until a certain point, regardless if the issue occurs later on and should the father have the legal right to endanger a woman under those circumstances?

I’ve asked several questions that nobody seems to want to answer and that concerns me as well.

It’s great to demand an end to all abortions but there seems to be very few solutions presented in all these years as to why they are happening and how to prevent them.

·
Registered
14,405 Posts
But I would still like to know what Pro Life opinion is correct? Is an IUD or any form of birth control okay, because some have said no IUD and others have indicated that abstinence is the only suitable birth control.

Is abortion okay if the woman’s health in danger and should dad have power of veto? Some seem to indicate that even when the woman’s health is at risk, abortion should only be performed up until a certain point, regardless if the issue occurs later on and should the father have the legal right to endanger a woman under those circumstances?

I’ve asked several questions that nobody seems to want to answer and that concerns me as well.

It’s great to demand an end to all abortions but there seems to be very few solutions presented in all these years as to why they are happening and how to prevent them.
Opinions are just that, and having the correct one is subjective.

I am reading, and hearing primarily the words "force" and ie "demand to end all abortions" not from those who are against abortion, but those who fear having to carry a pregnancy to term.

Generally, you are going to find a person who is for the life of a child looking for alternatives to abortion.
Yes, it is inevitable that there would be a much greater strain on our systems financially to care for children who have not been aborted. There is money wasted now on nonsense that could easily support programs for unwanted newborns. A system of both public and private support, and it would be large, would be required.
It is a fact that half of all black babies in New York City are aborted each and every year. Feel free to fact check that. Half of all black babies.
They are not being aborted due to the health of the mother, or because of some deformity or risk; it is due to convenience.
It is because of poor choices and lack of education and a government that is an enabler.
What was supposed to have been rare and for the life of the mother has become anything but, yet the cries supporting abortion by many would make you believe otherwise.
Remove the convenience, the government funding, the government encouragement, the double speak and hyperbole.

·
Saltine American
7,790 Posts
If a child is wanted then age shouldn't matter. They should be adopting older children or children with special needs first. Instead they are ignored because they are not infants.
How many older children are waiting long term for adoption?

·
Sock puppet reinstated
27,041 Posts
How many older children are waiting long term for adoption?
More than 100,000 and 20,000 age out every year without being adopted.

People will go to other countries to adopt instead of looking after the children here first. Why are these children not as important?

·
Saltine American
7,790 Posts
More than 100,000 and 20,000 age out every year without being adopted.

People will go to other countries to adopt instead of looking after the children here first. Why are these children not as important?
I looked at this in the past and read that the problem with most of these kids was behavioral problems and had been in several foster homes by the time they aged out.

My late brother fostered a lot of these kids and to my knowledge never sent one back. He passed away last October at 80 and there were two in his home at that time. He had more grandkids and great-grandkids than he could name. A while back, his son posted a photo of a young lady at her graduation saying that it was his niece. That would be the daughter of one my brother's foster kids.

Newborns are in demand and about 60% of parents wait up to 12 months for a child. That means 40% wait longer than two years. I doubt any of these kids are given up for adoption. More newborn adoptions could decrease older kids going into foster care.

·
Registered
540 Posts

The answer is very easy. No one gets pregnant by themselves. We are all old enough to know what causes a woman to break out in babies. We should be old enough to know how to prevent that from happening.

·
Sock puppet reinstated
27,041 Posts
I looked at this in the past and read that the problem with most of these kids was behavioral problems and had been in several foster homes by the time they aged out.

My late brother fostered a lot of these kids and to my knowledge never sent one back. He passed away last October at 80 and there were two in his home at that time. He had more grandkids and great-grandkids than he could name. A while back, his son posted a photo of a young lady at her graduation saying that it was his niece. That would be the daughter of one my brother's foster kids.

Newborns are in demand and about 60% of parents wait up to 12 months for a child. That means 40% wait longer than two years. I doubt any of these kids are given up for adoption. More newborn adoptions could decrease older kids going into foster care.
Are you sure? If they don't adopt the damaged or older children now , why would they start after women are forced to be pregnant?

·
Marked safe from the TP famine of 2020.
21,214 Posts
Another post that proves all children are not wanted just the perfect ones.
I would be willing to pay, through taxes for the permanent sterilization for any person who thinks the ending of Roe means they are going to be forced to produce children.

·
Saltine American
7,790 Posts
Are you sure? If they don't adopt the damaged or older children now , why would they start after women are forced to be pregnant?
Good grief!
They are waiting for newborns!!!

·
Sock puppet reinstated
27,041 Posts
I would be willing to pay, through taxes for the permanent sterilization for any person who thinks the ending of Roe means they are going to be forced to produce children.
Just pay for all men to be snipped and their swimmers stored. Less intrusive of an operation.

341 - 360 of 527 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.