Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Zone 7B
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SPC. Michelle Ring...7/02/81 to 7/05/07

She lived in Martin, Tenn., and died July 5 of wounds sustained from enemy mortar fire in Baghdad, Iraq. She was assigned to the 92d Military Police Battalion, Fort Benning, Ga.

She had just re-enlisted a few weeks before......

Michelle was a wonderful mother to two young boys (ages 3,5) She loved those boys with all her heart!! Her decision to join the Army made her and her family so proud; serving her country with pride. Knowing the sacrifice it would be; leaving her two boys behind to do a job that she felt she had to do.

Her parents (who live about 30 miles from me) are planning to raise her oldest child (father was killed in an accident some time ago) and the youngest is with his father in TN.

My heart and prayers go out for this young woman and her family....

Lord Jesus help us as we mourn, comfort us with the knowledge of your love which is stronger than death. Enable us to trust you for the future of our love ones and ourselves. Help us to cast all of our care on you, knowing that the grave holds no power over those who trust in you. Amen.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I am so sorry, I really appreciate her family's sacrifice. My son is in Ramadi, and I pray every day for all of the soldiers to come home safely.

God bless them all, Kimberly

·
STILL not Alice
20,153 Posts
Oh, dear...

My heart aches for the family.

My kid is in the service, too -- Air Force -- though she's still in tech school.

Prayers for SPC Ring's family, and for all our troops near and far.

Pony!

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Prayers going up for this family and your whole community. John (late dh) was a vet and so was my dad. I appreceate that my freedoms are being defended each and every day by people like this brave soldier.
God bless you and yours
Deb

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
My heart breaks for this family. SPC Michelle Ring...So brave, So young, Too Soon Gone.
Thank you for your sacrifice.

The family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

southrngardngal-Jan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts