Right Angle Hole Saw Needed

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by Lerxt, Aug 14, 2005.

1. Lerxt

Lerxt Well-Known Member

:) I have a Milwaukee that I, ahem, appropriated the last day on a job when my boss failed to pay me. Nice tool. Been using it with a spinner bit to mix up bags of concrete. hehe

2. BackwoodsIdaho

BackwoodsIdaho Well-Known Member

Always nice to see people that steal from their employers parading around as "self sufficient homesteaders". You should have used the state attorney generals office to get whatever you were due.

Btw, i have a Dewalt right angle drill that I use a lot. Very nice and I paid for it instead of stealing it.

3. froggirl

froggirl Feelin' Froggy

We use a Milwaukee hole hawg for our new construction plumbing...great tool. Tried a Dewalt and it couldn't take the abuse...died in 6 months. Don't know why bits are so expensive. We get our's at Home Depot.
    --f.g.

4. Lerxt

Lerxt Well-Known Member

Yeah, cause that works when the jerk has no money and no address to deliver the certified letter demanding payment - which the state requires - and won't help you find. I've been burned by way too many "employers" (at least 4 now) who went to Vegas or Disney World on the company dime at the same time my paycheck bounced or never arrived or we discovered the insurance deductions from our paychecks weren't going to the insurance company or our 401k deductions were going into the president's account. I've tried taking them to court but have yet to see a dime of the $50k-ish I'm owed by various people. Lawyers won't even take the cases anymore. They know there's no money to be made on it.

For what it's worth I had the drill in my car when he quit answering the phone or paying payroll. He probably got the better end of the deal. I lost a circular saw, a cordless drill, most of my hand tools, a lot of consumable supplies that I paid for and turned in receipts on but never got reimbursed for. As I see it I still got the shaft even though I got the drill.

My mistake for stating things poorly.