Rex rabbits 4 sale in WA

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Carrie C, Jun 13, 2006.

1. Carrie C

Carrie C Well-Known Member

Hi! I have 2 standard rex buck that I need to sell (they are too closely related with most of my other stock).
    One is an opal (kind of a gray with a kind of white belly), he has fathered 2 litters which were sold mostly for meat (The kits were 5 pounds and up in under 10 weeks. That's good for rexes)
    The other is a black (not outstanding color, show wise, but black nonetheless). He is the son of the opal.
    The opal is a bit over a year and the black is about 5 months. My rabbit stock is kept primarily for meat and a bit for show. I need to move these rabbits out soon. I'll be at the Washington State Rabbit Convention in Ellensburg on the 23, 24, and 25 of June, 2006 so I can meet up with anyone who'd like one or both of these guys.
    If you are interested, please email me, pm me, or leave a message here. Thanks!
    ~Carrie C.
    near Tacoma, WA

2. Judith

Judith Well-Known Member

Carrie,
    can you PM me with available kits? I bought a couple does last year that have turned out to be duds but would like to try again. I'm in BC so not to far from you. Do you have a website?

3. homesteaderv

homesteaderv New Member

Do you still have your Rex available? I am looking to expand my Rex herd. I am in NE WA. Would be very interested in what you have available.

4. Carrie C

Carrie C Well-Known Member

Yes, both bucks are still available.
    I'll be breeding after the 4th of July (due to the fireworks scaring the rabbits) so there will be more to choose from soon.