Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
What a blessing for all involved! Congratulations to all of you!

·
Registered
383 Posts
AngieM2 said:
Is he now a "Leased" kid?

Angie

LOL....we are foster parents. Since we are foster to adopt, my nephew refers to the three that we are adopting as "lease to own." The others that have been through here are known as "rentals."

Cograts Cyndi....I'm happy for him and for you all.

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
leased!! LOL!

Well, he's ours until he's 18, for better or worse!

He is enjoying his new book.

Got him registered for school. Talked with the principal to give him a heads up and to ask him to call the vice-principal of his old school to get the low-down. Talked with the maintenance guy who used to be an old neighbor. He'll keep an eye on him and give D another male role model to go to at school.

·
I am a Christian American
2,974 Posts
Cyndi, that is wonderful news! I know you and Paul have praying about this for a long time. I am so glad that what you wanted and what HE wanted are on the same page. I pray HE will work through this young'uns life as well.

·
Milk Maid
2,873 Posts
Congratulations Cyndi and sometimes Paul! :p :D What wonderful news, thank you for making a difference in the life of a child.

·
Premium Member
4,278 Posts
Oh that's wonderful. I'm so happy for all of you!

Aileen

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Congratualtions, Cyndi. I'm glad he had a change of heart & decided not to stay with his mother. I know he'll do well with you and Paul.

Diane W

·
Registered
151 Posts
Well congratulations!!! From rental to lease to....... Sounds like you are walking a similar path!!!

*hugs*

Michele

PS No news on *J*. Dave's prediction was 3 weeks. It's a month today that we gave him back. I guess she is doing what she is supposed to be doing. I hope and pray she finally got her head screwed on straight this time.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts