Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two weeks ago she, Logan, was in a terrible car accident and nearly lost her life. She suffered massive head trauma and lost part of her left hand.

Well, I am happy to report that Logan is much improved! She is now off the ventilator and is awake. She responds to questions, gives the thumbs up, was able to point out the members of her softball team as her mom said their names, etc.

Logan had two surgeries Thursday...one on her left hand and one to repair her right eye socket.

Thank you all for the prayers, etc. She is going to pull through this.

Here she holding this year's softball trophy. They went to State this year. No. 16 is my niece (yeah, the pigeon-toed one...LOL).

·
Administrator
19,224 Posts
I'm so very happy to hear that she's improving and I hope her recovery is as complete as possible.

·
Big Front Porch advocate
44,851 Posts
Glad to hear that she's going to pull thru. But, wow what an adjustment to this life she's going to be making. I wish her well, mentally and physically.

Angie

·
Registered
224 Posts
Raven - I've been checking her progress on the link that you gave in your previous post:

http://www.caringbridge.org/cb/inputSiteName.do?method=search&siteName=logantedder

She sure is a special young lady! So many people have shared their love, support & prayers for this little gal & her family in the guestbook. It's humbling to see how many lives she has touched & continues to touch. My prayers continue for her steady recovery!

God's Blessings - Shelly

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
Thank you for the update; I am so happy for her improvement.

·
Premium Member
1,387 Posts
Thanks for the update, Praise the Lord, He does hear and answer Prayers !!!! I will still keep her in my Prayers.
bopeep

1 - 13 of 13 Posts