Homesteading Forum banner

Remember the talk of FEMA camps and the bodybags...EBOLA?

1K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  CraftyLady 
#1 ·
Not saying they were planned for this Ebola outbreak... but the "never waste a good crisis crowd" might decide they are a good plan soon????

Hmmmm.......

Pandemic or civil unrest or both.... j/s

-scrt

#4 ·
If they did use camps..they would have to be well maintained for isolation. So saying that..I don't think they could use open air type of housing for the sick. Plus you would need security to prevent further infection from spreading. but...who knows..??
How does the middle of no where with a RR line ,fenced in with razor wire on top work for this purpose .O don't forget the gun towers :hobbyhors

Between the bunch saying we are over populated ,the Muslims whacking off un blevers heads and our Gov . Might be a good time to read ones Bible :hobbyhors

#5 ·
They have planned for a crisis, they want a crisis. It is all right there in Ex. Orders done on friday nights. Everything a certian someone touches falls apart or something is lied about-then it falls apart later. This is not a meer act of stupidity. There is way too much to say, but this is it. Prepare,use your imagination , the goverment is not going to help you.

#6 ·
If they did use camps..they would have to be well maintained for isolation. So saying that..I don't think they could use open air type of housing for the sick. Plus you would need security to prevent further infection from spreading. but...who knows..??
The camps are not for sick people, they are for the captured fighters.

#8 ·
Foot Hood is sending out the soldiers to Africa.
We were stationed at Ft Hood when husband was in the service.167th 45 zolu I think, any way he was always the first to know what was going on and where it was going on. Before the Gulf War he was in charge of a veryvery large train. I got to see it and it was set up with whole train cars with body bags, medical cars with operating tables and tools, different kinds of gas type tanks, one car had plastic sheeting rolls, in large like 12x8 foot bigger storge bag kinda things. 4 cars had what looked like cremation units and boxes that fold to hold remains. Tankers with different chemicals, dont remember what they were. Tents and lots of wooden skids. This is just the stuff that stuck in my head all these years later. Dont know what happend to the train it was just gone one day and nothing was said about it. Husband left for the gulf shortly after. I always though it was for the war back then but I dont know maybe it is still around some place. The trains that went out of ft hood for the war had tanks and trucks and water tankers on them this train did not have anything showing on the outside of the train cars, that would let anyone know it was army.

#16 ·
One the news "the African out break is 3 fold now?", not sure what that really means other than it is spreading 3 times faster, it is 3 times a big now What?
I heard on the radio yesterday that it is doubleing the ammount of sick people every 3 weeks. Maybe that is what "they" meen.

eta, maybe they said it triples every 3 weeks. (sorry,my brain is messed up with the full moon,migraines)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.