Homesteading Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Pointing out that Covid kills mostly old folks does not have to imply that that mitigates the importance of it unless you want it to. It’s just an objective fact. The flu also primarily kills the old and immunocompromised.

The point is that those of us were referring to it as a “bad cold” or “bad flu” were, apparently, exactly right all along.

The problem is that many of those of us who entered that position into the debate were chastised, ridiculed and even cancelled.

The result is that we were never allowed to have a full and honest debate about Covid. We weren’t allowed to talk about things like developing natural and herd immunity, which are apparently what we should have been working on all along. We were never allowed to debate the merits of blanket lockdowns vs targeted and voluntary risk-reduction.

Imagine, had the honest and open debate been allowed, if we hadn’t shut down the entire economy for two weeks years; if we had just suggested that the elderly and infirm minimize their exposure until some natural herd immunity could be developed; if we had directed those billions of dollars wasted on an ineffective “vaccine” were instead funneled to people who needed (and elected) to self-isolate for a little while; if we recognized all of our knowledge earned from fights with similar viruses instead of insisting that silliness like cloth masks and surface transmission.

Imagine how much better of a position we’d all be in right now.

it’s easy if you try

….because there were voices suggesting all of those things, but we were shut down. The debate was killed before it could be held. Covid was a thing. It was bad. Our handling of it was ten times worse, and we can only hope there will one day be accountability for it, or we’re doomed to do it all again.
Very well said.

·
Registered
40,310 Posts
Newly released documents showed the CDC planned to use phone location data to monitor schools and churches, and wanted to use the data for many non-COVID-19 purposes, too.

·
Registered
40,310 Posts
Not going to do it. Sorry. There were a couple conservative mask evangelists among us, one being someone I otherwise respect very, very much. I’m not going to call them out, out of respect. Their posts are there, and are some of the most emotional.
I didn't see it

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
A year ago, I got called out for misinformation on several online forums for seeing Israel’s Vax fail happen, and stating “watch, those numbers are coming here.The vax is a collosal fail.“

It was misinformation they called it. I even was banned for 60 days from our liberal funded CBC for stating that fact. Canada now has far, far more “Covid” deaths from triple and double vaxxed than unvaxxed. As in the RATE, not sheer numbers.

·
Registered
12,113 Posts
You will have to help me. It seems down the line to me
I posted the second to the last as ironic action by the WHO It was not in support of their idiotic actions.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Alot of people showed their colors by mindlessly obeying whatever came out of the TV's. Now it turns out they were wrong about so much and they attacked people who exercised independent thought. I hope they at least have the self awareness and honesty to be ashamed of themselves. [ but I doubt it ]

·
Registered
318 Posts
Pointing out that Covid kills mostly old folks does not have to imply that that mitigates the importance of it unless you want it to. It’s just an objective fact. The flu also primarily kills the old and immunocompromised.

The point is that those of us were referring to it as a “bad cold” or “bad flu” were, apparently, exactly right all along.

The problem is that many of those of us who entered that position into the debate were chastised, ridiculed and even cancelled.

The result is that we were never allowed to have a full and honest debate about Covid. We weren’t allowed to talk about things like developing natural and herd immunity, which are apparently what we should have been working on all along. We were never allowed to debate the merits of blanket lockdowns vs targeted and voluntary risk-reduction.

Imagine, had the honest and open debate been allowed, if we hadn’t shut down the entire economy for two weeks years; if we had just suggested that the elderly and infirm minimize their exposure until some natural herd immunity could be developed; if we had directed those billions of dollars wasted on an ineffective “vaccine” were instead funneled to people who needed (and elected) to self-isolate for a little while; if we recognized all of our knowledge earned from fights with similar viruses instead of insisting that silliness like cloth masks and surface transmission.

Imagine how much better of a position we’d all be in right now.

it’s easy if you try

….because there were voices suggesting all of those things, but we were shut down. The debate was killed before it could be held. Covid was a thing. It was bad. Our handling of it was ten times worse, and we can only hope there will one day be accountability for it, or we’re doomed to do it all again.
I find it very difficult to believe that a schmuck like me could see the obvious problems with all those things but the Harvard educated, "elite" couldnt. Thats why I have trouble believing in "coincidence theory" [ the mainstream theory that everything simply happens coincidently with no premeditation, planning, or coordination ].

·
Registered
540 Posts
Newly released documents showed the CDC planned to use phone location data to monitor schools and churches, and wanted to use the data for many non-COVID-19 purposes, too.
But it might have been their dog, or a delivery man, or the mail man instead of them. I heard that somewhere on the internet.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Since they blew the tests by dragging the placebo control group into the game that, alone, brings question to their claimed numbers.

I didn't know the refrigerator trucks in NY and NJ were for bodies. Seemed like they were for show. I remember a guy sending them some navy ships and they turned them away, seems like they had things under control. Except for purposely infecting nursing home patients to boost numbers.

And it looks like the shot has 12% efficacy, so doubt it had much impact.

The only thing that made this bug special was the political environment it was born into.

·
Registered
243 Posts
THERE WERE MORE THAN A COUPLE ROOM ELEPHANTS. HERE ARE TWO:

1) The tests were a fraud. The did not distinguish between flu and covid and, certainly, not between variants; and,

2) The CDC quit tracking flu an flu deaths; . . . .

21 - 39 of 39 Posts