Reg. Bred Does & Bucks For Sale

Discussion in 'Goats' started by smit747, Nov 6, 2006.

1. smit747

smit747 Active Member

I have some bred does for sale in SE MO. I have been gethering up does for a goat dairyin the process got injured had to have back surgery 6 weeks ago then got staff infection had to have a second surgery 4 weeeks ago still on iv's twice a day until ?. So it looks like our dairy has gone to the hostipal bills we have some very nice goats for sale first we are going to sell our Saanens, Alpines. Togg, and Lamanchas will sell one or in groups. Most of the does were bred from mid Sept. to mid Oct. Have some doelings that are not bred yet also.
    You e-mail me if interested ervins@century.net
    We are located at Alton MO

2. ozark_jewels

ozark_jewels Well-Known Member Supporter

I am sooooo sorry to hear this, Ervin & Glenda ....I didn't know you were having health problems. :( Are you going to keep your Nubians??
    Folks, these should be some nice healthy goats......

3. smit747

smit747 Active Member

Thanks Emily, I talked with Leila lastnight, the doctors are telling me now that I might be as long as a year getting over this don't know all of the side effects this is going to cause. We will more than likely have to get rid of all of our goats for now and just see what comes of this. All of our goats are up to date on their shots and worming, also the papers are all up to date we have some very nice goats would like to see them all go to a nice home.