Redwood Hills Samurai Renegade bred...

Discussion in 'Goats' started by Milking Mom, Nov 28, 2004.

1. Milking Mom

Milking Mom COTTON EYED DOES

Yea! Cher came back into heat (she just didn't like my little buck and ran from him all the time so I guess he never bred her) and I saw Renegade breed her twice yesterday. Also, he has bred Shadow, one of my other Alpines. So I will be having late April babies by him if it sticks. Yippeee. I wasn't sure if I was going to get to use him this year or not. I think Shadow was just too tall for the little one to reach. :p Renegade is good with his lips too. he managed to undo the chain off of the pen where I have my young alpine doe. I'm not planning on breeding her til December when she will be 8 mo old. I looked outside yesterday morning and she was running and jumping and having the best time running all over the pasture. She doesn't appear to be in heat. I got her back in the pen quickly. Got to put a double snap on that chain for some extra closure protection against Mr. Smarty Pants. :haha: Renegade is such a sweetheart. I was kind of afraid of him the first day he came here because he is so big. When he stood up on the fence at the back lot he just towered over my husband and he is 6 foot tall. Renegade is long bodied. I had to buy a boys youth belt to use for his collar. Anyway I am just so excited about getting to use him. I think the other two girls are bred by the young buck, who is turning out to be really pretty himself. Guess I better get busy on building that other bottle feeder.

2. Farmgirl8388

Farmgirl8388 Active Member

I have a question that many ppl might want to know- :eek: WHAT BRED IS RENEGADE? :eek: he is huge and is there anyway you can post a picture of him. wow. :p :D
    THanks alot LYn

3. Milking Mom

Milking Mom COTTON EYED DOES