Red Dexter Bull For Sale

Discussion in 'Cattle' started by celestial_farms, Apr 28, 2005.

1. celestial_farms

celestial_farms Member

Hello all

We have a 2 year old red Dexter bull for sale. Celestial Obreon

Obie is the 2004 ADCA Video Show Grand Champion When last weighed and measured at 16 months old he was 43” at the hip, 47” long (center of shoulder to pins), and weighed 780 lbs. He is halter broke and has been showed. He has an excellent disposition and very quiet. DNA Tested E+/e red he is ready to breed now.

Sale prices include:
    ·Veterinary Certificate of Health Inspection required for cattle to cross state lines.
    ·Registration papers transferred to the buyer.
    ·Five-generation pedigree of animal.
    ·Animal Binder including health papers, photos of dam and sire, misc. items.
    ·Halter included for sold animal(s).
    ·Copies of DNA testing for colour if applicable

He can be viewed at our web site at http://users.adelphia.net/~ricards/index.htm

2. Paula

Paula Well-Known Member

Hi,
    I looked on the ADCA site to see your bull's bloodlines and found both his parents are Canadian. I don't know anything about Canadian bloodlines, could you tell me a little about his? We are thinking about getting a red bull, but want something that will improve udders and milk production as well. We have a small herd of about 15 Dexters. Our current bull has Lucifer bloodlines.
    Also, how much are you asking?
    Thanks,
    Paula

3. celestial_farms

celestial_farms Member

Hello here

Obie' Sire and Dam can be found on the Canadian site at http://www.clrc.on.ca/cgi-bin/query.cgi?_association=17

If you look under "Other" you will find me and both animals are on that site.

His sire is a grandson to Lucifer and Outlaw. You can also find a link to Obie's ped on our web site. We used him on a heifer last year and he produced an oustanding little heifer for his first calf. I can send you some photos of her.

4. Paula

Paula Well-Known Member

Hi,
    I have PM'd you.
    Paula

5. celestial_farms

celestial_farms Member

Please email me at
    chris.ricard@lpcorp.com and I can forward you some additional photos of his sire and him.....I tried to send a PM to you but it did not work

Chris