Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Unreality star
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I bought some rasberry plants from Miller nurseries this year. Planted them according to directions, etc.

My three purple raspberries are growing fine, so are the three Latham raspberries.
However, the 12 Heritage raspberries are just sitting there...no growth anywhere, nothing :(
The Latham and purple are fall bearing, and the Heritage are everbearing.
Is there a difference in how these start growing? Its been about 3 weeks now, and still nothing on the heritage ones. Is it time to call Millers? :confused:

U

·
0 Posts
be happy they are alive. they are hard to transplant and survive.

·
Unreality star
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The thing is they DONT look alive. I dont know how long it takes for that kind of raspberry to start showing growth, and whether its time to call because they are dead or not.

·
Registered
248 Posts
HI:

I would suggest calling, if nothing else so they can ship a replacement set so this season's growth will not be lost. They should be vibrant, turgid and busting out by now.

The fact that ALL 12 of the same kind but NOT the entire shipment was bad will be significant to them...

best

Marc/owhn

ps coffee sometime?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I planted some rasberries, and thought that I had killed them, when they started growing up from the roots. This was several weeks after I planted them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts