I was wondering if goats could get mange, like dogs? My friend has a doe (that I had given to her about 3 months ago) that has a bad rash/hair loss thing going on, around her legs. She didn't have it when she was mine. My husband said that her feet felt scaley-but she doesn't have hoof rot. He said it felt like mange, I am wondering if it could be lice or maybe even poison ivy. She itches at it and ends up opening it up and it it making her skin very red. (I also noticed that she is digging a hole in the ground in which she is laying) Is there anything obvious that i am missing and any ideas on how to treat stuff? Like if its poison ivy, how do you treat that? None of the 2 other goats in her particular pen have the same thing and she isn't showing any real signs of illness except that I noticed she isn't as robust as she used to be. Any balms I can put on her skin to give her itch relief?