Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes we are getting Rain, Thank God we needed it. But we are Not getting A deluge like was said on the T V by the weather man.. Its still Thundering .I hope we get A inch or two..

·
Premium Member
8,840 Posts
We finally got 4/10s yesterday and I don't remember the last time before that. So if you get more than needed pray a few more inches my way.LOL Glad to hear you got some anyway. :) :rainprf: Wish I could swap some heat and HUMIDITY for a little rain. On second thought I'll give that away> LOL

·
Happy Scrounger
13,634 Posts
Alas, we went from perfect weather thru June, to absolutely no rain in July and early August (drought, corn drying up, etc.) to this:

This is our driveway. well, it WAS our driveway. It's now a creek. 11 inches of rain in 1 week. (we're on a hill, limestone, clay, sand, with a lower area along a gravel road.) and it's still raining. Ground is completely saturated. walk along anywhere and you just "squish".

ah well. At least it isn't snowing. this would be 110 inches of snow. :D always a bright side, eh?

·
Happy Scrounger
13,634 Posts
Ole Man Legrand said:
WE had 1/4 inch of rain two days in a row. The most we have had since the last of July. Yesterday was 100 F with the humity at 99 percent.I am looking foward to Sept.
nod nod nod.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.