1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
229 Posts
Violence begets violence. Even when the initial violence was an act of self defense. This poor man…

I'm sitting on my fingers to keep from saying things I should not here. I will say this - if I were a LEO, which thank God I'm not, no way in Hades I'd go back on that neighborhood. Let it fall. Yeah, that's harsh but so is the reality of a man doing his job and then having a price put on his head (and probably his family's if the truth were told) for defending his life.

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Violence begets violence. Even when the initial violence was an act of self defense. This poor man…

I'm sitting on my fingers to keep from saying things I should not here. I will say this - if I were a LEO, which thank God I'm not, no way in Hades I'd go back on that neighborhood. Let it fall. Yeah, that's harsh but so is the reality of a man doing his job and then having a price put on his head (and probably his family's if the truth were told) for defending his life.
It's called mob rule and when we, as a country, resort to that then this country is truly lost.

·
Registered
14,353 Posts
I suppose they might be a real group but I couldn't find even a website for them.

·
Registered
229 Posts
But there are so many in the black community Includeing our goverment that are exploiting this. That is a disgrace, and we have seen so much more than I ever had, right now.
This. Because peace and prosperity are not what TPTB want. And if the race-baiters and people who make careers of stirring things up (Rev. Al and Jesse) got out of the way, a bridge might be built that would lead to a great renaissance. But there's no $$$ to be had for the exploiters in peace. And $$$ rules all.

·
Voice of Reason
52,192 Posts
I suppose they might be a real group but I couldn't find even a website for them.
I'm guessing that the bounty going to be difficult to follow up on, and impossible to collect on. Don't believe everything posted at twitter.

But regardless of how legitimate the offer might be, a presumed threat like that has no place in our society. I'm surprised the account is still active after a post like that.

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
I'm guessing that the bounty going to be difficult to follow up on, and impossible to collect on. Don't believe everything posted at twitter.

But regardless of how legitimate the offer might be, a presumed threat like that has no place in our society. I'm surprised the account is still active after a post like that.
Twitter tried to shut it down, but the only info they had on the account holder's data card was the name "B. Soetoro", and when they started looking into closing it, a brick was thrown through their window with a cease-and-desist order taped to it, signed "E. Holder".

·
Registered
31,752 Posts

I was thinking the same thing when the news of the merchants came out-they will NOT rebuild or re-open most of the stores. So let them rot, they destroyed it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts