Rabbit vidios

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by FarmboyBill, Nov 25, 2006.

1. FarmboyBill

FarmboyBill Well-Known Member Supporter

Do they make any? Ive raised rabbits in the past, and would kinda like to now. But theres no mkt anymore here im aware of. Being single, I dont want people coming here to buy, realizing im single, and perhaps coming back when im gone. I dont cook so I wouldnt eat any, but my 2 kids have them, and id like to be knowledgeable again about them, as they think dear ole dad knows everything. I can read books forever, and have a big libary of books about all aspects of farming including at least 3 about rabbits, but i can learn more from seeing it actually done than I can ever read about it being done

2. doodlemom

doodlemom Well-Known Member

Seeing what done? lol - On a serious note. There's a lot of good stuff on the websites list. I haven't come across any videos- such a great idea.

3. moonwolf

moonwolf Well-Known Member

I don't raise rabbits now, but as a youngster I found out about ARBA. join that for a few bucks and get plenty of help with info and markets about them.

4. rabbitgal

rabbitgal Ex-homesteader

I think the ARBA (www.arba.net) has produced some rabbit videos. You can purchase books, videos and other stuff through their online store. I'm not sure if they have *exactly* what you're looking for, but it would be worth checking out.

5. FarmboyBill

FarmboyBill Well-Known Member Supporter

no vids.

6. rabbitgal

rabbitgal Ex-homesteader

Whoops...I'm sorry. I guess the ARBA was working on videos but isn't actually selling them yet. Stupid me.

Any luck looking for videos elsewhere? A general internet search maybe?