Rabbit Cages for Sale in Southwest Missouri

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Ltl Ole Me, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Ltl Ole Me

Ltl Ole Me Active Member

We have several cages for sale. About 114. Some are 24" deep with various widths and some are 30" deep with various widths. Some have baby saver wire on the sides and some are regular grow out fryer cages. We have several singles or we have some that are in runs. All are in pretty good shape we have a few that will need some TLC. Located in the southwest corner of Missouri. Our e-mail address is dartfarm@mo-net.com or you can call 417 235-8670.

2. seedspreader

seedspreader AFKA ZealYouthGuy

Will you ship them and what are the costs for the various sizes? Any quanity discounts?

3. Ltl Ole Me

Ltl Ole Me Active Member

I've never had to ship anything this big that far. I don't even know what it entails or who to contact. When I went and got the cages we had a 24' trailer loaded to the max but we only went about an hour and a half to get them. Who would you contact to check on fright charges? Hubby says that it is about a $1.00 a mile and I don't know where you are but we are figuring that you are at least 1000-1100 miles one way. I don't know if our cages would be worth the shipping charges you would have to pay to get them.

I have some 24x in various widths I figured that all of them up to the 36's will be priced at $8.00 a hole, then up to the 40's will be priced at $12.00 a hole, and then everything up to the 48's will be priced at $15.00 a hole, and then up to the 60's will be $18.00 a hole.

I have some 30x in 24" and 48". The 24's will be priced at $8.00 a hole and the 48's at $18.00 a hole.

All of the cages are priced by size weather they have fryer wire or baby saver. I do have them priced with a $1.00 more for the ones that have the drop down nest boxes already in them.

Thanks for your interest, let me know if I can help you in some way of getting them to you.