I am looking at moving from Michigan to PA (about 450 miles) sometime in the next 6 months. I plan to take my 4 cows (3 Holsteins and a Jersey) with me. The cows all are currently dry and 3 out of the 4 are bred. Two (both Holsteins) are aged -- both about 10. One of the old girls is bred. All are in good shape. They were bull bred and could be due anywhere between April and late July. I want to ship them in the most humane and comfortable manner possible. I'm not sure whether it would be best to ship them dry or wait until after calving. I'm thinking it would be best to wait until spring, but not so late that they're standing in a hot trailer all day? What else do I need to take into consideration? Any and all suggestions welcome ... I have never done this before ... thanks!