Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just recently gotten a message pop up on my screen that says "xml didn't load."

The message is right in the middle of the monitor, about the size of a business card. When I click on the OK button on the message, it goes away.

My question is, what is "xml"? It doesn't seem to have any effect on the operation of the comp. or what I am looking at when the message occurs so what is the purpose of xml?

Thanks

·
Failure is not an option.
2,623 Posts
Hey.

xml is abbreviation for Extensible Markup Language

XML was created so that richly structured documents could be used over the web.

For some reason, a document didn't load.

RF

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rocky, thanks for the response. It just seems to happen when I'm logging onto HT.

I guess it may be some of that secret spy stuff that M.D., and Chuck are up to.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
ninny said:
Rocky, thanks for the response. It just seems to happen when I'm logging onto HT.

Thanks.

Now that you've said that publicly, we have some men coming to take you to an island where you can never tell these secrets again. They may find it necessary to take your family as well as those who have read .... hey, what are those guys doing around my van ???

Ken in Glassboro, NJ :)

·
that geeky admin guy
2,623 Posts
ninny said:

Thanks.

Quiet about that please ... no one's suppose to know.

Actually, probably a Google AdSense load and/or Analytics that didn't load as we're still running HTML 4.0 Transitional for the site.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts