Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I find pipe tobaccos anymore? WM dosent have them. Smoke shops don't have them. I used to mix cherry blend with PA. I bought a 1/2 metal reproduction cans of PA filled with tobacco. Its pretty dry now and id like to mix some fresh cherry blend in with it.
I like to, when house bound during rain or winter to light up a pipe sometimes. I like to smoke one at the sale in the wintertime also sometimes, so that im breathing warm air instead of cold air.

My DD said, So you get emphisemia instead of pneumonia. I said, well, ya gotta pick yer poison

·
Household Six
290 Posts
I buy mine online. I bought quite a bit from pipesandcigars.com out of Albany, NY, and really like several of their house blends.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Utica square has a pipe place across from pettys fine foods
. I got an old one repaired and bought some loose tobacco just for the scent. none of us smoke.

·
Miniature Horse lover
25,219 Posts
I buy mine online. I bought quite a bit from pipesandcigars.com out of Albany, NY, and really like several of their house blends.
Many states you can not Buy Tobacco products on line, not sure about OK., but I know WI is one you can't order them.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I buy some at the drug store, grocery store......buy the bulk at a local pipe cigar store.........buy mostly the dented cans.........nice discount.....and good baccer

·
Registered
805 Posts
Guy at the local flea market sells pipe tobacco and some expensive pipes. I'm not a smoker so I can't judge the quality.

COWS

1 - 11 of 11 Posts