Question And Preaching Women

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by NWSneaky, Jun 4, 2005.

1. NWSneaky

NWSneaky Well-Known Member

Rather than men putting the lid down why don't you fleemales raise it up when your finished???????

And,, I would NEVER want a woman that uses sex as a tool. I was blessed with a GREAT wife that was ready and willing anytime, anywhere. GOSH, I miss her. She died way too young.

2. Helena

Helena Well-Known Member

I guess because it is worse to "fall" into the toilet than just putting the seat down. And after all ..what is the saying.."Women are not to be understood..just to be loved"..So..I guess that is as good as answer as anything !! :p

3. CraftyDiva

CraftyDiva Is anybody here?

To solve the age old problem of seat up or seat down, install one of these in the bathroom.

[​IMG]

4. reese

reese Well-Known Member

wow, what brought this on?!

1. our family's fix for the toilet lid issue, we all pick it up to use it, then we put the lid back down when done, that way EVERYONE has to "work" to go.

2. for any gender, sex should never be used as a weapon (or tool as you put it) esp. in a relationship.

5. Runners

Runners A real Quack!

I always look at what I'm gonna sit on before I plop down my butt. Leave it to some women to complain about toilet seats, instead of looking before they sit.

Married almost 25 years to the same great girl, she's still my pretty little young filly, even after our 8 kids. Gracious, funny and my best friend & lover. It's pretty hard to female dog and moan about someone you love.

Yeah, I married the perfect woman - perfect for me! She loves me inspite of all my faults, and I'm still so crazy about her, I haven't got the notion to start comparing her to every "thing" that comes along - she's JUST right. I'm not just content with my wife, I'm love-sick, crazy, wild about her. We live a what some call a simple life, no TV, radio seldom on, lots of books, animals and laughter.

More than one guy has asked me if my wife had an unmarried sisters.

I told my wife many times, if I ever lost her (death), I'd come unglued - maybe that's what it really means, "...and the two shall become ONE flesh.."

6. via media

via media Tub-thumper

When the toilet lid is up, anything can fall in. After having to fish out items that were knocked off the shelf above the toilet a few times, my beloved agreed that the lid was indeed useful...as a lid.

/VM

7. caroline00

caroline00 Well-Known Member

well, in our household, half the family are male and half are female. So the lid isnt an issue... we let everyone leave it like they want to...if the girls fall in too many times, they may learn to look before they sit... I may have bigger battles to fight and if I am fighting all the time, they wont take me seriously when I really really care about something.

I have no opinions of wives

8. mpillow

mpillow Well-Known Member Supporter

Seat and lid should be placed in the down position after use.....for lots of reasons... Doggie kisses being just one!

9. tyusclan

tyusclan Well-Known Member

We've been married 23 years today with 10 kids. Other than that I could have written this. Great post Runners.

10. bugstabber

bugstabber Chief cook & weed puller Supporter

I worked with a college pre-dental student a few years ago. SHe said that when you flush, particles can become airborne. That's why you should keep your tooth brushes in a drawer or cabinet, and why I put the lid down when I flush.

11. D

D Well-Known Member

The best case for leaving the toilet seat down that I ever heard was this:
    All humans do basically two things in the commode, #1 and #2. Females put the seat down for both activities. Males generally only want it down for #2. So in any household with any number of males or females, there are either equal (if you have all males) chances of seat up or seat down, or 3/4 chance of seat down. Therefore, the seat should be down. LOL! For me, it's not worth fighting over, but thought I'd put in my two cents.

The stereotype that men are always the ready and willing ones while women are the passive ones is not true in my book either. ;)

12. Quint

Quint Well-Known Member

A friend of mine got tired of catching flak for leaving the seat up. He finally relented and said he would no longer leave the seat up. He just started peeing on the seat. When she complained about a wet toilet seat he peed in the bathroom sink. She finally figured that she would just put the lid down and save the aggravation.

Granted his method was crude but I admired his sense of humor. Every time I go to his house and use the bathroom I ask if I can safely wash my hands or if he is still peeing in the sink.

13. Jen H

Jen H Well-Known Member

We always just put the lid down. Who wants to take a good long look at their waste? Eeewww.

14. COUNTRY WISHES

COUNTRY WISHES Well-Known Member

The lid and seat should be done after use by all parties. Why would you want to leave your home open to the mist off the water when you flush or sewer gases? Also if you have young children in the house their is plenty of water in a toilet for a young toddler to drown in or throw things down and wreck your plumbing.

What does this have to do with using sex as a tool? I am sorry that you lost your wife in her youth but I think your calling woman fleemales and equating an unwillingness to have sex just because you want to with being manipulative is very disrespectful. Why would you dishonor your wife's memory by referencing her in such a post?

15. Shygal

Shygal Unreality star Supporter

I agree, Country Wishes.

And perhaps the reason a woman may NOT want to all the time, is because her partner is not exactly making it something she WANTS to do all the time. :mad:

I get sick of men that say women dont want to have sex, without looking at THEIR role in it. Face it, if its not enjoyable, for either the man or woman, its probably not gonna happen a lot.

16. crystalniche

crystalniche Well-Known Member

We had that problem around here too---years ago. It stopped quite suddenly one day when in the dark early hours when my husband "had to go". Into the bathroom he went without turning on the light. He sat down only to get a wet bottom--Kersplash! He had been in there a short time earlier and never put the seat down. When HE got a wet butt he stopped leaving up the seat.

17. homebirtha

homebirtha Well-Known Member

I must have missed something?? I'm not sure what toilet lids have to do with using sex as a tool? And fleemales? What a jerk.

Anyway... The following link contains more info than you probably ever wanted to know about toilets and germs, but there is a really good reason why EVERYONE should always put not only the seat, but also the lid down. A fine mist of toiilet water sprays up to 8 feet every time you flush. Lovely thought, no?

http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/biology/b103/f02/web2/stan.html

18. papaw

papaw Well-Known Member

Now that's ART :haha: :haha: :haha:

19. dakani

dakani Well-Known Member

Seat and lid of my loo are always down when it's not in use. Kitties that like paddling is a prime reason. Also, when males paddle out in the small hours and don't turn on a light, they tend to sit rather than stand, so... And given that the loo is in the bathroom and not in a little room of its own, it's kind of nicer to have the lid down. This way, both males and females have to lift something. Equitable. :)

20. Faed

Faed Well-Known Member

just teach the men to pee sitting ALL of time...less chance of "missing" that way.