Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a small digital camera that has been working beautifully for years. Recently the "re-chargeable" batteries went out so I re-charged them.

When attempting to use the camera (after placing these recharged batteries in), it asked me to set the date and time, which I knew nothing about doing. In my attempts I finally got an "Error #E45" message; and my little "user guide" booklet that came with it does not identify this error nor explain how to fix the error.

Can anyone help? (The camera is not opening up to shoot any pictures.) It is a Kodak CD6330

·
Miniature Horse lover
25,219 Posts
I have a small digital camera that has been working beautifully for years. Recently the "re-chargeable" batteries went out so I re-charged them.

When attempting to use the camera (after placing these recharged batteries in), it asked me to set the date and time, which I knew nothing about doing. In my attempts I finally got an "Error #E45" message; and my little "user guide" booklet that came with it does not identify this error nor explain how to fix the error.

Can anyone help? (The camera is not opening up to shoot any pictures.) It is a Kodak CD6330
Well looks like it is a dirty or sticky lens.
Look how many have said Tap it on your hand or table lens down.
Hmmm don't know about this but heck give it a try.

KODAK CX6330 ERROR CODE E45
DOUG WOOD Posted Oct 20, 2005
ERROR CODE

I HAVE AN ERROR CODE E45 ON MY KODAK CX6330 CAMERA. I HAVE TRIED THE ONLINE KODAK TROUBLE SHOOTING IS THERE ANY OTHER HELP OR IS THIS CAMERA TOAST? THANKS, DOUG WOOD

More Sharing ServicesShare | Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email Share on print
29 comments, pages: 1 2 3 »

Re: KODAK CX6330 ERROR CODE E45
evan Posted Mar 18, 2009
Ok, I just found my old camera and it's doing the same thing. After reading the comment above about just giving it a good hit, I figured I might as well try as I already have an SLR and don't really use it. After giving the stuck lens a GOOD HIT ON THE PALM OF MY HAND IT WORKS! Nice, no taking a apart, nothing. If you're ready to throw it out you might as well give it a try.

Comment 1, Last comment by Sue Mar 05, 2011
Re: KODAK CX 7330 ERROR CODE E45
marcia bailey Posted Sep 30, 2010
How do i fix this error on my camera (Easy Share CX7330). I do not have my instruction booklet.

Gary MacKnight Posted Jul 19, 2010
I have a Kodak 4.0 Mega Pixel Camera which had an #E45 Error...I rapped the base of the Camera on the living room floor three or four times and camera is working fine now...I have to say Kodak makes a GREAT camera. Not only have I been satisfied with the picture quality, but this camera have been dropped and the lens assemble came out And have also been at the bottom of lake George and is still working! I will Always buy a Kodak Camera!

edgar Posted Mar 09, 2010
not..spikin.english........necesito..arreglar..mi..camara..me.urge!!...cuando..la prendo...me..sale..unas..letras.diciendo...error no.E45...como..puedo..solucionar. este..problema..me..urge..arreglarla.....................

Comment 1, Last comment by Faye Jul 06, 2010
KODAK CX6330 ERROR CODE E45
anonymous www Posted Dec 20, 2007
Many thanks to you guys. I managed to fixed my camera with the same problem.

Comments 2, Last comment by bob Jul 01, 2010
hannah Posted May 24, 2010
i had the same problem, and having read other comments i gave several sharp hard taps either side ot the lens on the main part of the camera and turned it off then on again and all was sorted. all good. hope it works 4 any of you with the same problem.

Tim Posted Nov 08, 2009
Smack it. Smack it real good! It actually worked on my camera. Oddly, this is the oldest "engineering fix" in the world. If ain't working, smack it real hard. I never thought to try it because I was afraid of breaking it worse than it was, can you believe that? Works now, but buzzes when focusing. I think I may yet buy a different camera, this one worked for six years.
http://www.pechorin.com/m/2005/10/20/KODAK_CX6330_ERROR_CODE_E45-247552.html

·
Premium Member
10,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OMG .. Had dropped it as I was putting it away to wait for a response here; and now it works fine! :) Gotta love this camera! Thanks Arabian.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts