Pygmy Goat Herd For Sale-WI

Discussion in 'Goats' started by Lazy Daze Farm, Oct 30, 2004.

1. Lazy Daze Farm

Lazy Daze Farm Active Member

I have decided to sell my Pygmy goat herd, and am just going to focus on Nubians, Boers and Fainters. Here is what is available:

1 NPGA registered Black Agouti Buck- $150 (5-6-03)
    1 black agouti doe- $50 (9-11-03)
    1 black agouti doe- $75 (5-24-04)
    1 medium caramel doe- $75 (6-27-99)
    2 black agouti wethers- $40 each (8-13-04)

The entire herd is available for $350.

I'm in Ellsworth, WI (west central WI)

Liz

2. LuckyGRanch

LuckyGRanch Well-Known Member

Hey Liz -

Why are you parting with all of those adorable "GoateeS"?! I know...can't keep them all! I was thinking of picking up a couple more pygmies (just sold off most of them this Spring?!). Maybe we can work something out for a couple Boer kids in the Spring...I need to come and visit you again anyway! :D Hmmm...now what to tell my husband (he already said WHAT?! when I mentioned Rodeo! :haha:

Beth

3. Lazy Daze Farm

Lazy Daze Farm Active Member

It's all your fault Beth!!! You got me hooked on Boers, and now I must... have... MORE! Nah, I just really want to focus on the 3 breeds mentioned above, and besides that, it is just getting too hard to keep everyone separated for breeding & still make sure they all have enough room to be happy. My DH offerred to buy me that herd of Fainters I have had my eye on, so I need the pygmy pen for them. Quick- before he changes his mind!

If you are interested in my little pygmy peanuts, I would love for them to go to you. I'd know they are going to a good home then. The trade for Boer kids in the Spring would make me a very happy girl :D

Let me know if you want some photos of them, and I'll email them to you. I just got in from taking a bunch. Or you are more than welcome to stop over & visit anytime. Bring your friend too so she falls in love with Rodeo.

Liz

4. Knottybird

Knottybird Member

I am interested in some of your goats, will you please contact me.

Thanks