Putting up a green house soon

Discussion in 'Gardening & Plant Propagation' started by randy in central missouri, Dec 28, 2005.

1. randy in central missouri

randy in central missouri Well-Known Member

Some of you know that i bought a 21 x 48 green house last year. well i was so busy that i have never put it up. I bought a used wal-mart green house. great deal. well i went to another walmart the other day and noticed that they had taken theirs down for xmas. i was talking to the garden guy and he was the one taking it down. he had put together and taken it down for the last 7 years. so he had some knowledge of it. he said it had to be exactly square and perfect or the shelves won't fit together. now i'm nervous that i am going to screw it up. anyone want to come to central missouri for a old fashion barn(greenhouse) raising barbeque. especially someone who has done this before?
    randy

2. Marcia in MT

Marcia in MT Well-Known Member Supporter

It's not all that hard, since it sounds like you have one made with metal members. Just keep things lined up and square (especially at the beginning) and it might help to think of it as TinkerToys for *big* boys!