Purebred, Registered Nubian Buck Kid for Sale - Indiana $85

Discussion in 'Goats' started by trnubian, May 25, 2005.

1. trnubian

trnubian Twin-Reflection Nubians

Very nice buck kid. Out of outstanding bloodlines. Dam was linebred on White-Creek Lady Diane and Frosty Marvin.

Sire is out of a 2nd generation GCH doe, she appraised at EX 90 VEEE and was BOB Sr. Nubian at the 2003 North American International Livestock Expo.

Lots of show wins in this little guy's recent history. He would improve dariy character, milk production (his dam milked 8 lb a day at 4 weeks fresh, paternal grandam milked 14 lbs on milk test, maternal grandam milked 12 lbs on milk test), teat placement and oveall udder attatchment.

Pic available of him and relatives. Pedigree available. He is a purebred, registered Nubian buck. Without papers he is $85, with papers he is $125. email or phone (765-689-9020) ASAP, he needs to go!

We are located in north central Indiana about and hour and half straight north of Indianapolis. We do not ship.

2. Gailann Schrader

Gailann Schrader Green Woman

I'm sorry, I have a nice yr old buck, but where are you located? I'm in Westpoint, near Lafayette... I try to keep track of the Nubian folks...

3. trnubian

I am located in north central Indiana near the small town of Peru and even closer to the even smaller town of Bunker Hill. We are Twin-Reflection Nubians. We did very well at our 1st show this year. It was the Miniature and Minor Breed Classic in South Bend Indiana. It was a 2 ring show. We went BOB Sr. Nubian in both rings, also RBOB in Ring B, and then BDIS in Ring B. There were 47 milking Nubians prestent. I was excited to say the least.

4. SherrieC

SherrieC Well-Known Member

Well, I'll look forward to you girls kickin' my butt in Goshen this weekend, I'm only bringing milking does, and no jrs because I have a graduation to go to that evening. I have nice, nice nubian does born this Jan, and their mother is starting to go stale on me, since in her previous home they dried them up right away, and she's been milking 5 months now. I'm taking her anyhow just to see how she places in Our area, But I'm also taking Saanens, and I hope to fare better with them.

5. trnubian

Nothing is garenteed with nubians. You never know how good or bad any of the does will place. Good Luck to you, and see you this weekend.