Purebred Nubian Buck kid in SW MI

Discussion in 'Goats' started by ForMyACDs, Mar 19, 2005.

1. ForMyACDs

ForMyACDs Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    SIRE: GCH +*B Goldthwaite Black Tie Affair (several BBIS)
    Sire's Sire: +*B Goldthwaite Todos Tuxedo
    Sire's Dam: GCH Goldthwaite My Bonny Love 5*M

[​IMG]
    DAM: Goldthwaite PV Jaguar 9*M (GORGEOUS udder & WILL be shown!!)
    Dam's Sire: Prarie-Fire Voyager (sire of many beautiful udders)
    Dam's Dam: GCH Goldthwaite Jewellia 8*M (2004 Top 10 Butterfat & Protein)

I STILL haven't decided which of the two buck kids from this freshening are going to stay here as they are both very nice, but will be making my decision soon and at that time one of them will be available. Because the Jaguar is a G6S carrier both boys were tested for G6S and were found to be non-carriers (copies of testing available on request). I'll get some udder photos up of Jaguar as well as a photo of the sale buckling in the next few days. $400

Our entire herd tested negative for Brucellosis, Johne's, CAE and CL fall 2004 We regularly test for these diseases in order to maintain a clean herd.

We will be travelling south to Texas next Thursday and may be able to meet anyone that might be interested, but will need to know SOON so that health certificates can be arranged.

2. trnubian

trnubian Twin-Reflection Nubians

Very nice buckling you have for sale there. I was wondering if you would be interested in trading a buckling for a buckling. I have a purebred Nubian buck kid out of a 1st freshener, Serena, who is very nice. Serena's dam was line bred heavily on Frosty Marvin and she was best of breed at the 2002 Ven Wert Fall show in Ring A and also 3rd out of 31 at the 2002 IN State Open show as a 2 year old. Serena's sire has produced many nice does with great udders. One was BOB at the 2004 M & M Breed classic.

The sire of the buck kid is Starcrosst Naught Nicky who's dam was the BOB and BUOB at the 2003 North American International Livestock Expo. She was also BDIS at the 2004 IN State Open show. His sire's sire has sired many nice does also. On being the 2004 BDIS at the Noble County Open Show and RBOB at the 2004 IN State Open show. She did this while milking 16 lbs. a day on milk test.

If you are interested, I can send you pict of his dam's udder. I have a pict of her as a kid. She was 8th Int. kid at the 2004 IN State Open, and 2nd at the 2004 Van Wert Fall Open show as an Int. Kid.

You can email me if you are interested. My email is trnubian@aol.com

3. ForMyACDs

ForMyACDs Well-Known Member

I just sold the only doe I owned that a buck of that particular breeding would cross with.

I have two adult bucks here already (although I may be selling one of them), will be keeping one of the two bucklings in the ad and am expecting to come home from Texas with yet another buckling so I'm not currently in the market for another buckling.

This particular breeding is probably the only bucklings I will have available as the majority of bucklings born here go for meat. I don't sell any that I wouldn't consider keeping to breed.

Thank you however......I take your post as a compliment. Your buckling sounds like he could produce some very nice kids.