Pure nubian bucks FS IN

Discussion in 'Goats' started by allenslabs, Jun 14, 2005.

1. allenslabs

allenslabs Saanen & Boer Breeder

My neighbor has 3 nubian bucks for sale. Daddys is a reg nubian and mommy is pure. Babies could be reg NOA. One baby is PURE BLACK w/ only a small star on his head! Gorgeous! The other is black and white and the last one is a brown roan look. He's brown w/ white hairs mixed in. They call him Mcflurry if that gives you any idea! haha! They are only asking $50 per goat or a deal on all 3! They are between Mitchell IN and Salem IN. These are very helthy and well cared for little fellas. Can get pics if you would like them! Thanks!! PM me or respond here or email at allenslabs@aol.com Thanks all!!

2. manygoatsnmore

manygoatsnmore Well-Known Member Supporter

If you are saying the buck kids would be able to be registered NOA, sorry to tell you, but that is incorrect. Only doe kids from a registered buck/purebred, but grade doe can be recorded, and then they would be recorded grades (1/2 American). Not meaning to step on any toes, but thems da rools! ;)

3. allenslabs

allenslabs Saanen & Boer Breeder

Oh I'm sorry ! I must have misunderstood the rules on the adga site. Ok.... void the NOA thing! So sorry.... new to the whole reg goat thing