Property Owners Association

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by big rockpile, Jan 13, 2007.

1. big rockpile

big rockpile If I need a Shelter

Got to reading over the New Bylaws over our Property Owners Association at where we have our Cabin.

Seems because they don't like this one Guy.They have made it where they can kick you out of Membership if you own property or not.Man I don't see how they could do this if he owns property there,wheather they like him or not,he should still have the right to Vote :shrug:

big rockpile

2. james dilley

james dilley Well-Known Member Supporter

Owners assotiations are just A way for A person/enity to try and force you to there way of thinking. If you vote the person out.Does that mean he can't use his property?? Just think you may be next on A hit list,To lose your cabin if someone doesn't like the flowers you planted.

3. Pony

Pony STILL not Alice Supporter

That really sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen. Did they run that past an attorney?

Pony!

4. rootsandwings

rootsandwings Well-Known Member Supporter

If they vote you out, your property should no longer be subject to their regulations - the association membership transfers with the property, not the person. I'd be in there yelling "vote me out too!"

5. big rockpile

big rockpile If I need a Shelter

Won't know until next meeting in May.I started to say something about the way they was doing things last year.And they brushed me off for being one of the New Kids on the block.

But they have pretty much worked with me on whatever I want to do.

big rockpile