PRMA new member

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Rancher, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Rancher

Rancher Well-Known Member

Pat Lamar,
    It is due to you and all your help I have recieved from you that I am now a new member of PRMA.
    I have 2 questions now that I am a member.
    #1. When and how do I get my Member ID and password to get into the member section on the website. And
    #2 Is the guide book out yet? Its sounds like its the info I have been waiting for.
    Thanks again and I am looking foward to the newletter.
    Tab Mestayer
    Dry Creek, La.

2. Pat Lamar

Pat Lamar Well-Known Member Supporter

Sometimes, our Secretary/Treasurer is a bit slow since she pulls 12-hour shifts at her local hospital Emergency Room. I will check with her to be sure she received your application and payment, as you're not listed on the last membership list she provided me with. Or, if you can provide me with proof of payment, then, I can give you the information you are requesting. If you paid by PayPal, a copy of the PayPal confirmation will suffice and can be mailed to me at: fuzyfarm@3-cities.com . Yes, the Guide Book has been available for some time, now, and consists of 116 pages. If you signed up for the hard copy option, you will be receiving the current PRMA Journal (32 pages), the Guide Book and a Membership Directory as well as having access to the web site. You will also be invited to join the PRMA Listserve on Yahoo groups (for PRMA members, only). If you signed up for the web version, only, you will have access to every Journal ever put out as well as everything we publish which is put on the web site in the Members section.

Pat Lamar
    President
    Professional Rabbit Meat Association
    http://www.prma.org/
    Chairperson, 2005 ARBA Commercial Department Committee

3. Rancher

Rancher Well-Known Member

Just sent you an email.
    Tab