Pregnate Whodunit

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by uncle Will in In., Jan 17, 2005.

1. uncle Will in In.

uncle Will in In. Well-Known Member Supporter

I'm sure I'll live to regret this post, but it seemed too good to let pass.
    The post about the pregnate wife with nausea by Old Timer was answered by Whodunit.

2. COUNTRY WISHES

COUNTRY WISHES Well-Known Member

I'd say shame on you Uncle Will. But I kinda thought the same thing when a fellow called Old Timer posted about a pregnant wife, but then he listed a whole gaggle of other young children, so apparently Old Timer and his Mrs. have dunit before.lol

By the way congratulations to Mr and Mrs Old Timer.

3. whodunit

whodunit Well-Known Member Supporter

:no: :haha:

It was answered by MRS :D

4. old timer

old timer Active Member

your right about one thing....this will be OUR first together.... she has three and my x and I have two.... but this is the sickest that she has ever been and just wanted to know if there was anything she could take to ease the sickness and upset stomach..... not sure what else to say other than thanks to all who answered my question.... Now we are trying to live as one big happy family.

Greg

5. Jan Doling

Jan Doling Well-Known Member

try the chinese method of a wrist band that puts pressure on certain points. I just used a watch band that was a bit too tight. Also, try ginger capsules from the health food store. It worked for sea sickness for me. Keep us posted.