1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my daughter Nicole the first of July when they were visiting:

Here's Nicole now:

Doesn't she look healthy and happy?

My son and I am going to visit in a couple weeks to help decorate the nursery. I can't wait to see her!

·
Premium Member
24,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She is VERY happy to be pregnant! She's six months now. I can't wait to see my new grandson in November. He is going to be soooo spoiled by his grandparents.

·
Premium Member
1,842 Posts
She is lovely. And looks so happy.

·
Premium Member
19,984 Posts
She's a very pretty young woman in both pictures...but more radiant in the second. Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
24,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone. I think she's pretty too, but then, I'm a bit prejudiced! She was a bit tired in the first picture having driven from TX to MS and then to AL. I am just so excited for her. She's wanted to be a mommy for a long time...ever since she was a little girl.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Congratulations on your grandson!!!! She is just radiant. Obviously very happy to be pregnant.

·
An Ozark Engineer
13,435 Posts
Very pretty, and so healthy-looking! First grandchild? Congratulations, Gramma!

NeHi

·
Premium Member
24,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jan Doling said:
So what is she naming him?
At first they were going to name him Conor Lee (she doesn't like Conor with one "N" though and her husband insists). Now she says they are going to name him Jude Alexander or Jude William. I don't like either Jude combo so hubby said we'd just call him JJ (their last name is Jones).

He will be my second grandchild. My first was given up for adoption by his mother (my son's girlfriend) and I haven't seen him since he was two days old. He'll be six in October.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Ravenlost said:
He will be my second grandchild. My first was given up for adoption by his mother (my son's girlfriend) and I haven't seen him since he was two days old. He'll be six in October.
That sure is a hard one for Grandma! I'm so sorry!

Your daughter is beautiful and looks so happy! I hope that he will help to heal some of the wounds of the loss of the first. Congrats, Grandma!

·
Premium Member
24,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It breaks my heart longshadowfarms. I haven't gotten any new photos of him in two years either. I just hope that when he is old enough he will want to meet us.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts