pre wars

Discussion in 'Home Defense/Guns' started by woolyfluff, Apr 14, 2005.

1. woolyfluff

woolyfluff Well-Known Member

LOst hearin while gun crew on board ship in the early 60 all they have done is give me a run around for years nowaday they just send me more and more paper work to fill out BUMMER

2. moopups

moopups In Remembrance

In beautiful downtown Sticks, near Belleview, Fl.
    I am assumeing your speaking about the Veterans Adminestration; if so then contact a personnal rep via the VFW or simiuilar, or your state's vets rep. Approching the VA alone accomplishes nothing, there is too much red tape that you need to bypass, the reps know the ways around this.

3. sisterpine

sisterpine Goshen Farm Supporter

that same kind of garbage happened to my husband who wears two hearing aids due to damage while deployed with an artillery unit in the 60's. Some VFW rep and the hearing aid gal went to bat for him, the VA sent him about 30 pages of papers to fill out and wanted all his medical records from the 1960's till 2004. Well that was impossible as some of the doc's had died and some of the HMOS had gone out of business and no records were available. Husband just looked at the stack took a deep breath and muttered something about "what your country can do for you" as the pitched the pile in the wood stove!

4. woolyfluff

woolyfluff Well-Known Member

thanks for you good advise will try to see what happens just a piece of general info ahahhahhahahha its suppose snow this weekend its be it the70+ all week