Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My grandson was admitted to the hospital a few min. ago. His friend has meningitis and now he has high fever, headache and his white blood count is really high. They are running lots of test trying to rule every thing out before they have do a spinal tap! He is 7 and is really scared..So if you say a prayer for him and his very scared Mom, We would appreciated it.. thank you all.

·
Premium Member
6,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you.. They have ruled out the flu, enterovirus, Lyme's, pneumonia , mono and his chest xrays are clear. Giving him fluids and IV antibiotics . After the antibiotics, he will get to go home.. He will have to return to have blood work done for the next 5 days and if his temp goes above 101.5 they will do a spinal tap... he is far from being well , so please continue to pray for him and the other boy... they are going to need it!

·
Premium Member
4,290 Posts
Prayers for your grandson and his friend!

Reactions: BlueRose

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Saying a prayer for this little guy and the family. My own son came down with meningitis when he was 15 months old - we nearly lost him. In the middle of the night with only a young resident at the hospital to treat him who had to go look up what to do while my son was having seizures was probably the hardest thing I've ever gone through.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts