prayers please

Discussion in 'Home Defense/Guns' started by Hummingbird, Nov 12, 2004.

1. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

Good morning -

Could you please offer up some prayers? My sister and her husband just put their only son, only child (his son, her step - but you'd never know it) on a plane to CO from FL. He's got 6 more days with his mom in CO, then he goes to the base in Washington state for deployment to Iraq. He's in the Army, he's been trained as a medic. His first month he'll be in Kuwait, starting as an ambulance driver, filling in as a medic. After that, he'll probably move in closer. His name is Brandon.

Right now my sister and her old tough Marine husband are really hurting. They are so proud but ..... you of all people know the drill.

Thank you. God bless.

Nancy

2. Becky H.

Becky H. Well-Known Member

Nancy,

My thoughts are with Brandon and his family during this very difficult time. You can count on it.

My heart goes out to all the brave men and women serving their country. Best wishes. Our thoughts are with you Brandon.

Always,

Becky H.

3. Texasterran

Texasterran Well-Known Member

Brandon and his family have my heartfelt prayers. Thank you for posting this....at times we feel so helpless, but we can PRAY :)

4. anne dodds

anne dodds New Member

[LEFT ][/FONT] My Prayers to Brandon and his family. And I'd like to add my thanks to his Father and Brandon for serving this country, Blessed are the peace makers and keepers. May Almighty God surround you and keep you safe,

5. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

Thank you. You are all truly appreciated. I'll pass along your words to Brandon's family.

Nance