Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dear friend just got the results of her biopsy. She has cancer. The doctor called her and gave her this news on the phone. She was away from home and alone and it took a while for her to get herself together enough to drive home. She doesn't know what type of cancer or the prognosis yet. She finds that out tomorrow. She is a non-smoker, non-drinker, non-drug user that alwyas eats healthy and exercises. We were so shocked to hear this diagnosis. Please pray that the prognosis will be good and treatment successful.

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Sorry to hear about your friend :( Sending prayers. You just never know do you? Sounds like she did everything right.

·
Registered
24,108 Posts
Sorry to hear about your friend...I'm sure you are shocked. Prayers for her health and for you too. She's lucky to have a good friend like you...Keep us posted on the prognosis.

·
Premium Member
24,573 Posts
I'm so sorry for your friend. Cancer is a dreadful thing. I would strongly suggest she find a more sensitive doctor! That was a really thoughtless thing he did telling her on the phone like that. That is news you should get while sitting in the doctor's office.

·
Big Front Porch advocate
44,851 Posts
Prayers for your friend, and I agree with Ravenlost about the doc and his non-personal manner.

Angie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts