Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tuesday morning while driving to school, my youngest boys girlfriend lost control of her car, went off the road and came back on in the path of an oncoming van...they came together..she was airlifted to little rock...as soon as she got there they removed her right leg..
her body is alive but they are getting very little brain response if any...they tried to remove the breathing tubes and every time they do she stops breathing and have to reinsert it... they are going to give her until about 6am on Thursday to see if she will respond on her own, if not they will let her go at that time...if she does live, they have to take both of her arms.... so what I'm trying to say is, keep her in your thoughts, she is only 16.......thanks mike

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Oh Heavenly Father, hold this child in Your hands, keep her safe and let her feel no pain or suffering. Lord, I pray that You give her the strength and peace that she needs to face whatever You choose for her. Help her to lean not on her own understanding, but to rest on Yours. And Father, I pray that you keep her family, freinds and all who love and care about her in Your infinite arms. Guide the doctors and nurses who are caring for her. Give her parents strength and support. All things are possible through You, oh Lord, and through your Son Jesus Christ. Above all, I pray that You let her know You are with her, and that she is not alone. In Christ's precious name I pray this.

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
How sad. And even more heart wrenching at this time of the year. Prayers and thoughts for her and all involved are going your way. Give your son a hug for us.

·
An Ozark Engineer
13,441 Posts
Prayers for the young lady, her family and your family.

NeHi

·
Premium Member
4,055 Posts
wow...that's truly heartbreaking...prayers coming hard and fast...

·
I am a Christian American
2,974 Posts
Oh Heavenly Father, hold this child in Your hands, keep her safe and let her feel no pain or suffering. Lord, I pray that You give her the strength and peace that she needs to face whatever You choose for her. Help her to lean not on her own understanding, but to rest on Yours. And Father, I pray that you keep her family, freinds and all who love and care about her in Your infinite arms. Guide the doctors and nurses who are caring for her. Give her parents strength and support. All things are possible through You, oh Lord, and through your Son Jesus Christ. Above all, I pray that You let her know You are with her, and that she is not alone. In Christ's precious name I pray this.
What she said Father, amen

·
Premium Member
2,373 Posts
Just calling my husband in and we are stopping and praying immediately and constantly.

·
Premium Member
4,281 Posts
Prayers said for that poor girl and all who love her.

·
Misty Gonzales
1,027 Posts
Well Mike, it is after 6, we are all praying for the best outcome possible. May God be with you, your family, your son and her family and friends during this time.
Everybody thank God NOW for your family. Don't take the day for granted.
God Bless.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts