Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know many of you are prayer warriors here and believe the Lord hears the prayers of His people so I would ask you to prayer that DH would get one of his bids signed asap. Today would not be too soon. He has about 4 out to be signed so he has been trying. He is a remodeling contractor. Hasn't had any work since the last of Sept. so we are now out of money. We only had a bit saved and are really feeling the pinch. We have plenty of food etc. but the bills are not going to get paid in Dec. unless we get some work. Thank you so much.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Of course!! You're in my prayers and here's for praying that things get better for you all aorund! :angel::angel::angel:

·
tryna be His
2,199 Posts
I said a prayer for youthat God would provide and keep his word. In Jesus' Name!
It IS So!
MichelleIL

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Nancy - I'm sending blessings your way. I know it's been rough the past several months for you and DH. We're here, all of us, thinking of you, sweetie. :)

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dearest praying friends, DH came home last night and announced that he signed one of the bids he had out. The Lord is indeed looking out for His people. Thank you for standing with us in prayer.

·
Banned
10,456 Posts
He hears our prays. I am a wishy washer pray person. I tend to pray first what I want and then that I am given Or the person to receive the the needed grace and support from God if what I am asking is not his will and to accept that in a manner pleasing to him.

It has amazed me how his no's are really better than if I had gotten what I believe was in my best interest.

How nice that he saw fit to give you an answer that you can deal with and understand so timly

1 - 15 of 15 Posts