Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine and my wife's sent me this...Why? I have no idea.

·
aka RamblinRoseRanc :)
5,066 Posts
lol, I love it!

·
Waste of bandwidth
10,618 Posts
I hate to break it to you, Reptyle, but I think that your wife wants to be married to a gay man.

(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

·
I love South Dakota
5,320 Posts
Sorry, they do nothing for me. Now show me a construction worker in a tank top on a hot day hard at work, and that will get me interested.

While I appreciate DH helping in the house, I REALLY need him doing the heavy lifting projects.

How about a guy coming in saying "honey, I just mowed the back pasture" or one with some tools saying "I think I'll fix the roof on the chicken coop today" or the best, getting home and having DH say "I already did all the chores for the night and hauled in wood".

Cathy

·
Premium Member
10,703 Posts
The guy in the rubber gloves is totally creeping me out....WHAT things is HE getting to?:eek:

·
Farm lovin wife
3,236 Posts
Wonder where I can find a man like that? Gay? Ok, fine with me. :D

·
Premium Member
4,281 Posts
This is from a book that was published not too long ago.

·
Very Dairy
14,609 Posts
LOL!

Eat your heart out, girls, I *have* one of those guys!

He just made me dinner. :D

·
This is my life
3,869 Posts
***SIGH*****
(dreamy smiley)

My guy is good, but not that good.
He does take out the garbage, helps clean up the kitchen after supper and does all the outside chores on his days off so I guess I have nothing to complain about.

·
Banned
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
To be fair I'd do more of the cooking for the household, but the wife says there are only so many days in the week that she's willing to eat Spaghetti O's.

·
Premium Member
4,094 Posts
when i married mr. chewie, he said we'd never be rich, but he'd keep me in good horses--and he has! gotta love a man like that!!

i'm with macybaby too--gimme a guy in a white tshirt, levis' and boots, oh yeah.....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts