Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
STILL not Alice
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to search, but to be honest, I didn't get anything on the first try, and the computer is in an unheated room in the house, and I'm freezing so bad that my fingers are numb and my brain is getting fuzzy!!

We wrecked another batch of popcorn while learning how to use the wood cook stove (it ain't as easy as it looks). Since we don't have a pig or chickens yet, and Bud D does not like popcorn (weird dog!) we have a LOT of leftover popcorn.

Rather than compost it, can I feed it to the rabbits? I know I can give them regular corn, but ...

Now I'm signing off before the drip on the end of my nose freezes!

Bundle up, Bunny Buddies! Keep warm!

·
Registered
964 Posts
I gave Deigo my young black new zealand half a bag of microwave popcorn in the bag to keep him busy. I think as long as they have access to hay and water it should be fine. He seems ine just wants more of everything. Food and freedom!

·
STILL not Alice
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Skip!

I'll spread the largesse among the madding crowd out there when I clean the cages today.

The weather here certainly has its ups and downs. A few days ago, we huddled in the bedroom under the covers. Today, I'm going out to clean the rabbit cages (including washing!) and I'll be wearing a light jacket.

But it will be down to the 20's again by Thursday.:grit:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.