Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Harry is selling skin whiting cream! Guess his grandfather's question on what color his great grandchildren will be comes to pass. If a mixed race actress is the fall of the royals, would anyone care? Or will it change how future royals are breed! And who in the line decides matches.
But hay Oprah made her dollar.

·
Registered
33,464 Posts
He is more pink

·
Premium Member
20,648 Posts
It seems a bit far fetched to equate entering a partnership with Procter and Gamble who sells a skin whitening product in India and other Asian countries, with Harry himself selling it. Come to think of it...I worked for P&G for a semester when I was going to school in Cincinnati. Does that mean I was selling skin whitening cream too?

·
Registered
33,464 Posts
It seems a bit far fetched to equate entering a partnership with Procter and Gamble who sells a skin whitening product in India and other Asian countries, with Harry himself selling it. Come to think of it...I worked for P&G for a semester when I was going to school in Cincinnati. Does that mean I was selling skin whitening cream too?
The connection is sensationalized no matter how tenuous

I am surprised Twitter hasn't banned them, oh, no I'm not.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Honestly, I'm surprised at how much press they get. I believe they would "sell" anything they could in order to make money and get in front the media. Personally, I believe that Megan is super jealous that she isn't next in line for the throne.

·
Be powerful. No other option exists.
41,210 Posts
Don't really care. Clicked to see the current blather. Won't for another six months or so.

·
Registered
33,464 Posts
“I’ve got so much I want to say about the First Amendment as I sort of understand it, but it is bonkers,” the former senior royal confessed.

·
Premium Member
20,648 Posts
“I’ve got so much I want to say about the First Amendment as I sort of understand it, but it is bonkers,” the former senior royal confessed.
I kind of wonder if he was confused and meant the second amendment.
The UK doesn’t have an equivalent to the 1st Amendment, but they have a great deal of freedom of Speech AFAIK.

ETA: Eh, never mind. I read more about it.

·
Registered
33,464 Posts
I kind of wonder if he was confused and meant the second amendment.
The UK doesn’t have an equivalent to the 1st Amendment, but they have a great deal of freedom of Speech AFAIK.

ETA: Eh, never mind. I read more about it.
I just wish they would take away his microphone and amplifier

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just boggles my mind the rich and famous do such stupid stuff and think it fine. Gates cheated on his wife. Clinton did too. I was told never marry a man that cheats with you on his wife cause he will cheat on you . but we let these people run out business and county. They tend to come across as holier then I but can't keep their familys together. Seems the rich get bad behavior passes all the time.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Just boggles my mind the rich and famous do such stupid stuff and think it fine. Gates cheated on his wife. Clinton did too. I was told never marry a man that cheats with you on his wife cause he will cheat on you . but we let these people run out business and county. They tend to come across as holier then I but can't keep their familys together. Seems the rich get bad behavior passes all the time.
Pretty common in power couples. I often wonder if the wives just hang around for the money and public attention

1 - 16 of 16 Posts