Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... yucky, cold weather.. stuck inside all day

L to R. Lotsa-Smooches, Zoey, Frankie, Gimme-Chills (under everyone) & Shade

I-C-Orbs, Lottie-Dottie & Lucky

susie, mo ozarks

·
Registered
24,108 Posts
They are really cute :) I bet they can't wait to get out and bounce!

·
Animal Addict
12,209 Posts
I keep coming back to see that second picture. The look on that sweet face is too much. I just want to kiss the computer screen!

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Awww, they are soooo cute. I just want to hug 'em and squeeze 'em and love 'em.

·
Ages Ago Acres Nubians
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they are all so silly. I only bred a few does for fall babies. (5 sets of twins, 1 set of quads).. quite a few of them are already gone to their new homes, couple more leaving later in the week... with so few babies, we have time to kiss/cuddle & snuggle during bottles. (dozen or so does due starting late Jan) ... the babies have been spending their days out in the kid pen, back in the house at dark. It looks like another indoor day. I'm going to have to come up with things to jump/climb/play on in their indoor pens.
sunny day play

susie, mo ozarks

·
Registered
478 Posts
Great looking kids. Makes me wish I had a Nubian. :) In the second to last picture, is that LoverBoy that was for sale on another members website?

Patty.

·
Ages Ago Acres Nubians
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great looking kids. Makes me wish I had a Nubian. :) In the second to last picture, is that LoverBoy that was for sale on another members website?

Patty.
The elf earred dude is Victor (my daughter's pet wether) He & his sister Vivian are out of a nubian doe (a No-Doubt doe) & a nicely bred lamancha sire.
here's Vivian & her bff Nadine

susie

·
An Ozark Engineer
13,441 Posts
You have some gorgeous Nubian kids there! Can't wait for mine to start kidding - Mid-January. (LaManchas & Kinders)

NeHi

·
Super Moderator
12,837 Posts
I can't believe I'm not going to have babies this year. :Bawling:

·
North Carolina
85 Posts
Those are some gorgeous nubian babies! I love Nubians! I had my Annabelle bred to an awesome buck last week.. I won't have babies til May 1st.... I will have baby withdrawls till then! Last year I had 8 babies born Christmas eve.. Uhhhhh!

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
Gorgeous babies! And you are taking such wonderful care of them, shuffling them in and out depending on the weather :)
I can only imagine how loud the goat chorus is when they are all indoors. Gotta love the talkative Nubians!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts