Poisionus for Rabbits

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Tucker, Nov 25, 2005.

1. Tucker

Tucker Well-Known Member

Hi All ,, I went looking for a site listing unsafe foods to feed rabbits ,, you got me to wondering about pears Melissa ;-) ,, seems some foods its just a part thats poisionus ,, :rolleyes:

apples and pears both , it seems , have seeds that have cyanide can kill rabbits :nerd: ,, I have never cut out the cores ,, guess I'll start to now LOL

maybe they somehow 'know' :angel: and just let the seeds fall to the ground ?? and no chickens lying around dead either :p

http://www.allearssac.org/poison.html

I'm making SURE this post is short :p

2. Fla Gal

Fla Gal Bunny Poo Monger Supporter

Some of the plants I knew would harm them and some I didn't. Thanks for the link, I saved it. It'll be a good reference to refer to.

3. ONThorsegirl

ONThorsegirl Fergusons Family Farm

I didn't mean to worry you :D I jsut thought I remembered somewhere about the Pears. It is good to know though. I don't feed Cabbage and I thought that was bad too. (although anything I don't feed to the rabbits the chickens get. lol they haven't dropped on me yet) I will have to read your site you put on and see.

I haven't cut out cores either I just wash and give them whole to the rabbits.

Melissa

Thanks for the Site too Tucker