PMS ? (women topic)

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by fitwind, Jan 1, 2007.

1. fitwind

fitwind Well-Known Member

I hope this is the right place to post this(sorry if it isn't). I am 37 am I to young to be going thru PMS. I feel like I am at times but there are so many symptoms I can't be sure. I have been real moody,tired, and cranky at times. My cycle has changed dramaticaly. I just don't know if I am going thru it or not. I have checked out web sites for information and they all show different symptoms. How can I be sure of what is going on with me :shrug: . I really don't have the money to go to the doctor right now.

2. Beltane

Beltane Enjoying Four Seasons

Do you mean menopause? I think all the ladies here feel PMS in one way or another at some point. :) I hope you feel better though.

3. Tracy Rimmer

Tracy Rimmer CF, Classroom & Books Mod Supporter

Look up something called "peri-menopause" -- it sounds like what you're going through, and affects women in their thirties.

4. Ninn

Ninn Custom Crochet Queen

sounds like me over the last few years. peri-menopause, or pre menopause, can be just as irritating as the real deal. more so if the hormone swings get too bad. i use herbal teas, cool showers, and prenatal vitamins to keep myself in balance. if it gets too bad, i go see the doctor. i have no insurance either, but sometimes ya just gotta do it.

5. Spotted Crow

Spotted Crow Well-Known Member

Sounds like perimenopause to me too...I'm 42 so it's about that time

6. Peacock

Peacock writing some wrongs Supporter

I'm 38 and I have it BAD. I never had trouble with PMS stuff, and I think it's all coming at me at once! I'm terribly moody and can't seem to regulate my temperature anymore. Just this morning I was putting laundry away and it felt like the air in my bedroom was 100 degrees. I had to open a window to get some relief! Then I went to the basement to work and nearly froze. It's SO annoying not to know what to wear inside my own house!

7. Dutchie

Dutchie Well-Known Member Supporter

There are several herbs you can take to combat those sympthoms. Google them.

8. Becca65

Becca65 Well-Known Member

Wow, thats me too!! I'm 41 but i get alot of those symptoms, like the waking up in the middle of the night for what reason i have no idea, but feeling hot! getting up and going to the bathroom once every night.
    my periods are heavy :( oh the joys of being a woman!! :p