Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we finally got the water hooked up and it ran out under the bathtub and on the kitchen side it is leaking little streams all down the side under the trailor-we dont know where to start looking to fix the leak--does the bath tub have to be tore out-i am at my wits end -guess it is a lemon -but now that we have it we have to try and fix it--I can use some advice-Nancy

·
In Remembrance
28,242 Posts
Sounds like one that was allowed to go thru a freeze without being winterized. Are there little doors on the sides to access the plumbing?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes there are doors ,but I cant see any of the pipes leaking-i dont know where it is coming from-Nancy

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Look out side and see if there are access panel fitted with screws, that is the normalway you access under the inside things.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think it is the supply line behind the bathtub-can you get to that through those doors-looks like tomorrow will be a busy day-thank to you all-i am slowly learning-nancy

·
In Remembrance
28,242 Posts
The ones I have lived in all had access panels or doors where you could reach nearly all of the plumbing from outside. The rest of the plumbing was accessed from inside without tearing out walls or anything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts