Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to force myself to go to town and I dread it SOOO much. I need to go to the bank, Post Office, etc. and I don't want to go. I hate the traffic and the hassle, shucks, I just hate having to put on decent clothes and combing my hair.

:Bawling:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Ravenlost said:
I have to force myself to go to town and I dread it SOOO much. I need to go to the bank, Post Office, etc. and I don't want to go. I hate the traffic and the hassle, shucks, I just hate having to put on decent clothes and combing my hair.

:Bawling:
Glad to see I'm not the only one who hates putting on decent clothes and esp "combing the hair"! If I don't have to go to work its often evening before I realize that my hair hasn't been touched all day except for the ponytail I crammed it in before I staggered to the barn! :)

·
Premium Member
24,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks willow_girl! I am now dressed with hair combed somewhat and ready to go. At least in the physical sense. Still trying to get my brain in gear for the trauma of a trip to town.

RLStewart...most days running my fingers through my hair counts as combing for me. It's one reason I keep my hair short...I hate to mess with "fixing" it.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I sympathize. I would stay home everyday if I could. I love giving lists to my DH or DS and letting them run errands.

I can remember when my older kids were little and sometimes my car would not leave the drive for 2 weeks at a time.

Hurry to get in and get out.

Take care, Kimberly

·
Unapologetically me
21,945 Posts
Heck, I don't have anything to comb or stuff in a bra and I still hate going to town. :shrug:

·
Premium Member
24,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I survived! My eyelid twitched the entire time I was in town, but I made it home in one piece (barely missed being run over only one time). As soon as I turned in the driveway my eyelid stopped twitching.

Now I am going to head out to the garden to ease the headache I developed.

P.S. I also hate the bra wearing requirement in town.

P.P.S. Thanks for the laughs. Y'all are on a "roll" today!

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Raven, glad you made it back in one piece! I know sometimes it's scary just getting on the freeway, with the way people 'drive' (and I use the term loosely). Sorry you have a headache now. That often happens to me too after a tense situation. Enjoy your garden this afternoon! Oh, and if I went to town bra-less, I'd get arrested for upsetting people. :rolleyes:

I dont' brush my hair sometimes, which is really stupid because it is so much harder to brush later. Lexapro? Hah. I laugh at Lexapro. I laugh at Celexa, Paxil, Zoloft, Prozac, Xanax (when you could get it). BTDT, all of them, like eating candy to me. Now, Cymbalta with a Depakote/trazadone chaser works wonders. Really an eye opener. Gee, now I can even mow my yard again. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.